Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fabric love

This is my first time buying from Spoonflower. USD18 per yard, go convert it hmmm...
So, im gonna make something for my lil girl, for her new room :)






Spoonflower is a website that gathers all the designers who design their own fabric. So, you can submit your drawings and sell it there. So these are some of the fabric I bought from there. Its quite expensive but worth it.



Spoonflower fabric doesnt print till the selvages. Its like a frame, where your prints actually prints in the middle with the white frame as a border.




And that was when I decide that these are personal fabrics not Okinokiyo's :D




This is something I need to work on today onwards...











2 comments:

Anasfadilah said...

ZOMG!!! canteks sangats kain-kain semuaaaaa! *die*

shambie adzhan said...

i bought 2 yards of fabric. yg cut-n-sew pattern tu.. sgt x sabar!!! nak buat plushie, kalau kain die best.. nnt nk beli yg goth bunny tu pulak. heheheh