Do you know how I fund the new businesses coming?From our www.kahwin.net fund. Its makes us proud but do you know how we fund kahwin.net?
Its a big tragic history actually.We used my husband's money. He and his friend took a loan from a local bank to start their own business. Hubby was in the business for 1 year before he focus 100% to our baby www.kahwin.net.
In my opinion, taking loans is much more better when you want to start a business rather than funding it using your saving. Whay I say so?It is because, in case the business didnt go well, you still have money to breath in and out and to pay the installment of the loan. What if you use your saving money and most of it gone?Unless, you $ is big, and you only fund less than 10% of your saving, that I think should be ok.
Ok, lets talk what choice do we have out there?
I will discuss the one I know only and the rest you can refer to the website I guess...
- Business enterprise based on the definition of SMEs [Link];
- Companies incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 (CA1965) or businesses incorporated under the Registration of Business Ordinance 1956 (RBO1956);
- At least 60% of equity are held by Malaysians and
- Possess valid premise license
- Young Bumiputera Graduate
- Less than 30 years old with at least diploma qualification from institution recognised by the government.;
- Able to source own capital amounting RM500 for each project
- Wholly-owned and managed by Bumiputera ;
- New business or business at the stage of expansion
Theres a lot choices if you want to take a personal loan. HSBC, Standard Chartered, RHB, Bank Rakyat, etc..But please first check the interest rate ok?
I will continue this later...as I got errands to settle...