Im going to hunt for storages for my fabrics, threads, buttons and many more embellishments this weekend. So I surf few other websites to get inspired and see how they organized their stuff.
Picture taken from the source (can be found when you click the images)
1) I like this one because the color combination is so bright and happy. Fabrics are organized by rolls in the tiny bucket and neatly folded in the shelves. I like the vintage mini bag in the 2nd tier of the shelves too!
2) This is more to the embellishments and accessories organization. I plan to have the tiny buckets like those near the phone but not sure whether the big boss of the house agree or not. And there are lamps in the wall shelves. Pretty!
3) This is a practical one since fabrics are organized according to colors. Only that, do I have that space?
4) This is super duper cute!! I thought of getting the bookshelves for my lil darling to store her story books but seems that I can use that too for my storage!Hehehe
My current thread storage is like a mess! Mess because the thread don't have a standard size and the storage is smaller than the thread in terms of height, so the lid cannot close properly. Which end up, I stashed so many things on top of it. So, I'm looking for a practical one and important of all, easy to access.
1) Crystal clear box like this is the one I'm looking for! I hope I can find one like below this weekend.
2) This one also another option since it has a lid but don't know where to find it here in Malaysia, or to be specific, KL.
3) Anybody has this kind of storage? Same as the first one, this is a standing version of thread storage. So cute!
For those who thinking to get inspired from others, this is the link which I think is worth to check out!
I think will find one like this from Ikea. Its cheap and practical. And she got nice studio too!
Take care you all!