Friday, August 19, 2011

Crafty Market - 20 August 2011

One day to crafty market, are you ready?

This will be the 2nd time Crafty joining the other two markets, Chic Pop & Bettr Weekends. So, we have been informed our booth locations earlier. Thanks to Michelle who has been the best person in charged so far...




Location, the same, JayaOne PJ. How to go there? Maybe can refer this map.
Time, 11am-6pm,
Day, Saturday ONLY.


Im quite confused with the allocation actually, but all I know is, we, crafty team, allocated at the G/B1 floor. According to my husband, it shows here we are near the Surau...The Surau is somewhere near the elevator...

And do click larger to view where my booth is. All I can see is behind me, is the water feature..or if you already there, just find booth that are selling hats! :D


Maybe you wanted to walk around to see other booths there... Of course you have to, coz this kind of market, is not a every week event, so we, the crafty team, work our ass off to make new things (I usually do) for our customers to come and see and feel.



Block your calendar tomorrow, drop by and say HI!!!

*work work work :p*

No comments: