Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Giving Back

Last 2 week when I went to my cousin's house, he shared about "giving back". I knew and wanted to this for so long but still I didnt do anything about it. I want to integrate what I'm doing(sewing/art/craft) , and giving back to the needs but I dont know what I wanted to do.

When one of my customer highlight this thing to me, I knew that, this is the time. Nuffnang is part of the campaign too, and Etsy Malaysia has brought the idea, all in the same month, in this holy Syawal about giving back, so its the time.

I didnt realize that making Batu Seremban the other day, has drawn interest to some. So, I was thinking why not? Now, all the Batu Seremban orders(excl postage) goes to Rumah Aman charity. As for this month, Im choosing the Rumah Aman, Shah Alam. Its not a lot, but at least there is something. InsyaAllah I will choose other homes next month. Link
Orders for a set of Batu Seremban is RM5 not including postage. Email me to place order.


Thanks to Fairuz & Mye for joining me to contribute.

2 comments:

sisdee said...

bagus mmg mai..smoga Allah yang mbalas kebaikan ini. insyaallah!!!

Mai Okinokiyo said...

kak dayah : insyaAllah!