Saturday, November 5, 2011

Schooling

Finally Nasya started her school on 1st November, and that makes me my schedule went haywire so as she.

See, her small eyes? Too sleepy from late sleep last nite but so excited to go to school. Since she started her school at the end of semester, teacher said no need to buy her uniform since they will change to new uniform by next year. So, yes, every day is "wearing mommy made clothes" day.

She stays until 6, and with nap at school, so I put her on long sleeve clothes to avoid her from cold and cough since the school is a fully air-conditioned school. Morning is skirts or dresses and afternoon is pants and shirt.



I dont know why I didnt take her picture on the first day, but I will start from next week then. :D

Happy holidays and Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all who celebrating.

2 comments:

alamaya said...

mai..kenapa sampai 6pm..lama nye nasya kat school.....

MyBotanG said...

LOVE how that Alice fabric turned out... simply gorgeous!!!