Monday, November 10, 2008

What do you like?

A few friend asked me...

Good friend :Hey Mai, you are into business.Can you give me idea what to sell?
Me : Sell something that you like.So, what do you like?
Good friend : I like Mathematics..how to sell Mathematics, you tell me...
Me : (giggles) Ok..then you can do service business. Why dont you do personal tuition. Go focus which level of Mathematics you want to focus on. If you are really good at it, then you can charge your self more than RM50 per session. Else, you can consider how much your service is. Then do, 2 session per week.So there will be 8 session per month, and try to count how much you can earn?1 and half hour per session I think will do.If the student wants more, then charge per hour... :P How does it sound?
Good friend : I loikeee...let me think it over...


Is it a good idea?Do something you like.You will enjoy it, and somehow you will be rewarded at the same time..isnt it great?

I have so many business ideas, only I dont have time. I hope soon I will have more time to do things I like only with God's will...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm your silent reader..hehe..i did the same thing..3 years ago..being a home tutor...me n hubby...sbb nak cari duit tuk kawin..hahaha...we all ajar add math, physics, calculus n bm

Anonymous said...

it's worth la being a home tutor...like you said...we just being what we like to do..sbb benda tu je kita expert...anyway...sgt kagum dgn u yg run business..n sempat lak tu update blog..me? bz sampai baca blog org pun tak sempat (read: tak pandai cari masa)...hehe...k, nnt i update blog, feel free to visit k..

Mai Okinokiyo said...

hi suhaizi,
yes, im so desperately squeezing myself utk update this blog helping other people on how to start their own biz...

its not that hard kan?starting up tu jek yg leceh sket, pastu vrooom...insyaAllah

Wafaa said...

Hi, I've just found ur blog. and i dig until for 1st entry. nak baca.

Yes, we have to do what we like.

Mai Okinokiyo said...

salam wafaa, betul, doing something we like lagi besar satisfactionnye dari ratrace every morning to work. if suka the daily work tu a bonus lahh