Thursday, July 2, 2009

The making of ...

...I have yet to think what should I call this skirt. Yes, its a skirt. But I dont have any name yet.

This is the making of the skirt for Nasya. Im coming out with my skirts collection anytime soon. So I am so busy like a factory worker doing measurement, cutting and etc all by myself without my ruler. Not sure where the weekend maid move my ruler. So I just use the tape.Hmm..

I am still wide awake now at 2am in the morning and tomorrow is working day and I dont know my daughter's waist measurement. Because I need her to be the real model so that she can try few times because she has a big tummy :) .

This is sort of new color for her apart from her normal blue jeans skirt. I love the fabric so much. It has peacock printed on it with orange and green colors as well. And Nasya keeps saying peacock for Im-not-sure-how-many-times. Cute.


And its not only totally blue. I matched it with Tina Givens's yellow fabric as suggested by my husband and it really looks nice and happy. Happy colors. I love to call it like that.


And Im not sure to let her wear this during one of my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks time or just wait for Syawal. What do you think?

2 comments:

alamaya said...

if me..i will let she wear during your cousin wedding sebab macam tak sabar nak tgk...hihi

Mai Okinokiyo said...

ohh yeke, okla mcmtu tgk ada x top yg matchy2 utk this skirt..tpi sayang laaah