Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NOT - What Nasya wears

This was disaster. I was planning to finish the unfinished work when I found out this turned out to be a disaster dress and we had a laugh then.

It was funny. I planned to follow the ideas from mylilyeden blog when I noticed that this not gonna fit her. But my MIL came few days earlier and told me, this should be ok. Just sew here and here and it would turn into perfect top. So, I did. In the middle of the process, I told myself, I didnt think this gonna be ok because it didnt look ok, but I just try and put it on her.

Happy with 'new' top


Uncomfortable

haha...so now I need to alter that and make something else..hmmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's d getah on d tetek la. oopppss!! ;-p

Mai Okinokiyo said...

zam : hahaha

Jua Zulkef said...

ko kan, nasib baiklah ada model boleh nak try baju-baju ko. kalo idak, anak sapa yang ko nak guna eh. heheh