Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sparrow Dress And New Fabric

Initially, I plan to make this dress for my daughter :) But then, its too big for her, so I pass this one to the shop. This dress is for a 3-4 year old.

I just love love love the colors as they are out of norm color. Come on mommies, lets choose other colors than PINK. Since girls can wear all colors, let them wear all yummy colors we have in the world...

The green is very nice. I dont know what type of green is this but then its just so nice. I have to make sure I have the guts to cut the fabric because it is so beautiful, but it will be a waste if I dont cut it and turn it to this beautiful piece..


So, this is the only one dress I made. And, the remaining, I will make a baby dress/suit. Will upload this is the bigcartel shop right away...

So, here are the new fabric...I updated these in the FB album as well...

Aren't they yummmmmy?? VERYYY!

4 comments:

Maia said...

yesss!!! very the very....
saya paling suka yg bunga pink & background hijau pucuk pisang bawah tu.. sweeeetttt sangat... that 2 colors is always match...

Mai Okinokiyo said...

maya : sama lah..mcm soft n nice jek. the color combination mcm nak makan jek :p

Zura said...

Sukanya that sparrow print the green shade is so unique!

Mai Okinokiyo said...

zura : tu la pasal, thinking nak buat utk nasya sekali too big, so have to let go for other ppl. and sold already..lucky buyer..