Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raya!


Selamat Hari Raya to all Okinokiyo's readers, customers and friends!!


I know this is a late wish, but this is only the time I have to update the blog. I updated my FB page though..

These are some Nasya's action during Eid..I will be posting her photos that I like in separate entries based on the categories. She was so into balls during the holidays..No matter what she wear..

Nasya in Okinokiyo's kurung


Nasya in two minute skirt and the military hat


Nasya in her Alice prints skirt by Kokka and her military hat

Now we told her to left that pink ball in the car, so we can stop at any park when she feels like kicking :p

Eid holidays doesnt stop her and us from having our normal activities..Love that she loves nature and simple outdoor activities.

Selamat Hari Raya again!

3 comments:

sisdee said...

mai...ada amik order baju kurung ek ;)

Mai Okinokiyo said...

kak dayah, ada lah..tak tau eh? Tapi tahun depan buat ready made kot. sbb buat custom made thn ni lah jadik busy kebenorrr :p

sisdee said...

cian..siyes tak tau...okay maybe bole le kita try nnt hehehehehe...