Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Salam Ramadhan

The whole house welcoming Ramadhan with flu and fever. I cannot getup one day due to fever (it was before Ramadhan, thank god) and now recovering very s l o w l y.

Office work was hectic and stressful but still I managed to sew at night to distress myself. As I planned, I want to focus this month with more ibadah and less dunya. And always welcoming orders but will try not to accept any order 2 weeks before Eid. So those who plan their kids to wear hats during Eid - visiting from one house to another, do place your order now ok? Else, order can only be completed 2 weeks after that.

Im focusing on Leelo Kids production now... I revamp the blog last night, about 30% and managed to setup the font and colors but still lots to do. In terms of Production, Jasmine Pants are ready, and so itchy to sew the rest but I need to visit few fabric shop for some supplies. October will be hectic!

Oh well, I posted a comment on Nasya's kindy FB page, and look what her teacher's respond :

"Salam Mai, Nasya will have plenty of exposure to fasting related lesson plans. Rather than why Muslim have to fast, it is rather "why I choose to fast". Ramadhan Kareem"

We have chosen the best school indeed. Can she spend more than 2 years in her kindy. I seriously dont mind..

Till then, xoxo

2 comments:

Siti Fatimah said...

Salam Ramadhan To U & Family :)

Twiggy said...

very good approach that her kindy is using, love it :) good luck with Leelo Kids!