Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Raya Money Packets

Raya is less than a week and I am glad I have distributed the money packets from Okinokiyo to the customers & some business contacts. So surprised that many people love it when I instgrammed it last week.

The idea came quite late though. I was in the shower on Sunday when I thought of it. So I asked my husband to see if there were any printer still taking orders and what was the price like. And in terms of design, I want something that is casual, can be used even after raya.

I went to few akikahs before Ramadhan and we were running out of money packets. And the one we have emm, with all the Selamat Hari Raya writings, I dont really like it.


When we were drafting, Wondermilk tweeted their 6 designs of raya packets they have. Super awesome. I at first want to come out with Chevron prints since it is IN right now, but it might not the trend 2-3 months later. So, we back to circles and play with colors.

We printed 1K pieces and it is not enough to distribute to all business contacts and customers. I didnt know that 1K is not enough! *Jot down this in my mind..* And the first batch of customers and friends already received it. Hope you like it as much as we like it...

I will blog about Bella session and the tute insyaAllah after raya.

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin. Drive safe during Raya ok?



No comments: