Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swivel Chair Ohh Swivel Chair

Okay...I dont know in which box I put my Ikea magazine. I saw like 10 boxes labelled books and I dont have time to check one by one.

Lucky for the Ikea apps I downloaded last time, I managed to see the catalog. *Please click to enlarge* I want the Gregor chair but almost RM400?? What??



I saw myself buying the SNILLE... iskk...

Daaa~

p/s - Who left the comment to buy a travel chalkmat yesterday, do email me at okinokiyo@gmail.com yeah? I dont have your email so I dont know how to contact you. I got one more left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

x pendek sgt ke blakang dia tu? ke kalo tinggi buat tdo plak kerusi tu? haha...

FH said...

We bought VERNER yg 299 tu for hubby's work from home office..paid using citibank points..maybe I'll buy the pink SNILLE as well for my craft room..selama ni pakai kusi plastik mcm kat gerai tepi jln tu je...huhu..

NEEZAneedles said...

mine is something like the verner.. harga but at about the same price.. yg senile tu keras kan sit dia.. kena test duduk baru tau mana ok.. but ikea range price ok jugak.. ce pegi Macy, mak ai.. macam nak tdo atas kerusi harga sebijik.. huhuhu..

Unknown said...

saya mmg guna kerusi macam ni sejak mula menjahit, kebetulan kawan nakpindah umah beli RM5 je..very good condition, tp ala2 ketua pengarah..ehehe