Thursday, December 29, 2011

Books

I started my 2012 with these 2 books. How about you?




The craft book is a boost actually for me as I already know the tips and tricks but sometimes I think, I need a book just to remind me...So yeah, bought that book in Kinokuniya. Actually my husband bought it for me. :D

Dale Carnegie's book, well, see if I can use that book in marketing my hats, nope actually thats for me to read if Im lacking in public speaking, coz I need to chair few meetings next year (work-wise) and I can count how many times I chair a meeting *butterfly in the stomach*..

And since today is last working day in 2011, I wish you all for the best year ahead, work hard and good luck!!

2 comments:

alamaya said...

macam best je buku yang kiri tu...nanti review eh mai...kalau best nak beli gakkk

sisdee said...

happy new year mai..:)

buku yg kita beli for 2012 adalah...buku sekolah syahmi hahahhahaa tuk kita ada tapi more pada keagamaan le kan. :)