Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Books: Coming Up Roses

I love books. Love how I can easily find time last time to read them.

A new book I purchased this month is this book. Cath Kidston - Coming Up Roses.It is how Cath started her business until now. Love all about this book, from the simple story and direct message is clearly delivered, nice photos (of course she shared all the nice prints of her products)


Bought this at MPH Bangsar Village during outing with Ira and can find it too at MPH online just in case you guys interested to buy it.


My type of readings are anything related with creative business, childhood education, art and craft and lately into home decor books but more to DIY, flea markets, industrial looks and not the branded stuff sort of things.

So, what book should I read next month? What is your favourite book?

No comments: