Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday Girl in action

Im not a good baker. Meaning that I can bake but then its not consistent. Sometimes it turns out good and sometimes its .... :p But still eatable..

So when I fall in love in sewing last year, I set in my mind that, in every Nasya's birthday, I will sew her dress. I will do one no matter the quality :p but I will make sure I will improve the quality form time to time.

Her last year birthday, I made an A line dress - I will find a picture of that..and I feel proud eventhough I was so lack in sewing skill..but still I did it!

Nasya-Birthday-3

So here is her 3yo birthday dress..using Heather Bailey print..will make another one..but still thinking what kind of design should I go for.

This birthday girl busy playing with bubbles and ignoring other people.

Why I said its too big, because the neckline is a bit wide for me. But bigger dress meaning bigger space for her and she can run wild in it. So, I will improvise, making a just nice dress for her for another bash..


6 comments:

sisdee said...

mai kaler dia pun ceria kan...sukenya :)

Mai Okinokiyo said...

kak daya : ceria ke?emm kene beli yg lagi ceria..tp tkt mcm buruks plak.ni mcm puteri2 sket lah ala2 girly2 gitu..so rasa mcm sesuai la birthday dress mcm ni kan?

d u r a said...

happy birthday nasya.
aww, she's too cute!

suka dress ni.simple aje.floral print HB pun cantik.
maybe next design u boleh tambah frills kat lengan dress ni.

Sabrina Malek said...

mai..
i like dress nasya ni..bila la aku nak ada baby girl ni..leh order kat ko..
bila nak buat kemeja boy lak? :)

Mai Okinokiyo said...

dura : i malas giler nak jahit lengan hehehe..tu yg selalu buat sleeveless :p but then good idea gak tuhh..

ina : kemeja boy takder lgi..:p

Maia said...

memang nampak lebih cantik lah bila dah dipakai nasya ni...

saya pun suka yg macam ni.. yg simple je.. nampak elegant gitu.. err.. & saya pun selalu malas jahit lengan.. kakaka